Our mission is to partner with parents to provide prompt, high quality healthcare to children in a friendly and compassionate environment.
We understand that you, as a parent, make your child’s health and well-being a priority. That’s why our staff is completely dedicated to ensuring that they are looked after and monitored so that they can lead healthy, fulfilling lives.
Why a pediatric specialist?
Children are not like adults, their bodies require different treatment than adults because they are constantly growing. They need the care and oversight from a medical professional with specialized training in the health needs of infants, children, and adolescents. Our providers at Vanderbilt Pediatric Associates have advanced training and look forward to serving your family as your child grows.
General Pediatrics Services
- Free prenatal consult
- Newborn Care
- Well Child Exams
- Vision and Hearing Screening
- Sick Child Diagnosis and Treatment
- Asthma Management
- Allergy Management
- Skincare Treatment for Acne, Rashes, and Allergies
- Wart Removal
- Suture or Stitches for Minor Injuries
- Onsite lab – so no waiting for most tests
- Saturday hours
- 24/7 on-call providers
Physicals & Immunizations
- School Physical
- Sports Physical
- Immunizations / Vaccinations
- Flu Shots
- Foreign Travel Visits and Immunizations
Ongoing Care & Support
- Dietary/Nutrition Guidance
- Diagnosis and Management of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADD & ADHD)
- Management of many chronic childhood conditions
- After hours emergency care via local ER in consultation with on-call providers
- Consultations for Behavioral & Developmental Concerns
- Parenting classes