Welcome to Vanderbilt Pediatric Associates,
the Hopkinsville area’s community pediatricians.
It is our pleasure to provide your child with comprehensive pediatric care from birth through adolescence and into their 20s. Vanderbilt Pediatric Associates has been known as the premier pediatric practice for Hopkinsville and the greater Christian County community since 1971.
Learn more about us →
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday-Thursday 8-6; Friday 8-5;
Dedicated to you:
Our children’s physicians have decades of experience providing both preventative healthcare services to children as well as providing medical care to sick children. Combined with that experience, Dr. Campbell and Dr. Cruz along with Nurse Practitioners Betty Stevens, and Morgan Murray bring compassion and skill to caring for your loved ones.
At Vanderbilt Pediatric Associates, we have team members ready to help answer your questions about your child’s health. Our staff are available to help you decide whether you need an appointment, discuss symptoms to look for in a sick child, and discuss what your treatment options are. We want you to be informed so that your child has the best care possible.
Features of healthcare from Vanderbilt Pediatric Associates include:
- Separate sick & well-child waiting areas
- State-of-the-art methods and technology
- Acceptance of new patients
- Office hours Monday - Thursday, 8 AM - 6 PM,
Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM and Saturday 8 AM - 12 PM
- A patient portal, accessible from any device, for up-to-date healthcare information at your fingertips
- All of the benefits of Vanderbilt care, in a convenient Hopkinsville location.
For established patients, additional benefits of relying on Vanderbilt Pediatric Associates for your child’s healthcare include:
- 24/7 access to a health care provider
- Same-day appointments for sick children